Student Screening for COVID-19
Along with testing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, there is a student screening questionnaire (PDF) to help parents identify if their child may have any of the common COVID symptoms.
School Year 2022-23
The school year will start with routine measures for managing COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. The Chief Public Health Office will be monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and enhanced measures may become necessary at a later time. Our collective objective is for schools to operate with routine public health measures for as long as possible. Therefore, this school year will start off resembling a more normal year.
Routine public health measures include:
- Encouraging vaccination and booster doses of vaccine when eligible
- Staying home when feeling unwell
- Getting tested for COVID-19 when symptoms develop and following current public health guidance regarding isolation
- Practicing good hand hygiene, routine cleaning and disinfection
- Encouraging outdoor time and good indoor air quality in schools
In addition, masks are encouraged and anyone who wants to wear a mask is supported in doing so.